Tuesday, September 19, 2017

5 Most Ultimate Success Principles

                   Winning is a habit... so is losing. Apply these 5 principles... and you will win anywhere and everywhere...  

     1.         Dream Big

                 Life is a journey; without movement, advancement and progression, there is no life. We were created by God to be goal-oriented visionaries. Without a vision, a goal, a dream, life becomes boring and hopeless. Every great business, movie or work of art, started out with a great vision or dream. God told Abraham: ‘As far as your eyes can see, so shall you receive from me’. God can give you only as much as you are willing to see in your mind.

                                                                             Joyce Meyer from Joyce Meyer Ministries


               
2.      Take Action

          Before Jesus died on the cross, He said: ‘It is finished’. This means to me that my health, destiny, success and happiness is already assured; because God has already done it for me. God preordained   it from the foundations of the earth that I will excel. This is true, but its up to me to act on this Word. It will all mean nothing if I do not take action. Take action, make one step and God will make two.
                                                                              Frank Edwards… Nigerian Gospel Singer



     3.         Be Consistent

                      People usually ask me how I’ve managed to write and publish 73 different books and I always tell them; the secret lies in my ‘Everyday’.  There are five things I do everyday. I read, I think, I file, I ask questions and I write. I do these things everyday… including Sundays, Christmas days and holidays. I started filing at the age 17, now I am 70; I have never missed a day. 

                                                                                           John C. Maxwell…  Leadership Trainer


  4.      Do What you Love

                          Sometimes life can hit you with a brick… don’t lose faith. I am convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did; and that is true for work as it is for your lover. The only way to be satisfied with what you do is to do what you believe is great work and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. 
                                                                                           Steve Jobs of Apple Computers


5.         Be Persistent
             The cold in Russia usually makes soccer practice very difficult; but regardless of the nature of the whether, one must never surrender. I think one of the reasons why I made it this big is that I never minimize a practice session. When you have an ambition, hard work and persistence are the vehicles used to get you there
                                                                             Samuel Eto’o Fils … Cameroonian Football Star


from Inspire Me Magazine ... Episode 1
www.facebook.com/strawacademy
www.strawacademy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment